Do I have to put a link to the Information About Brokerage Services form on my website?

1 minuteread

Yes. TREC rules require all active real estate brokers and sales agents to provide a link to the IABS form in a readily noticeable place on the homepage of their business website. The link must say “Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services” and must be in at least 10-point font. This requirement is in addition to the delivery requirements.

Source: TAR

Welcome to Realty Nation
Scroll to Top